Trim your wick to 1/4" before relighting your candle. This will give your candle a cleaner burn. Snip the tip with wick trimmers, scissors, or with a tissue paper. Trimming your wick helps to prevent soot.
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the liquid wax covers the top of the candle from edge to edge. This is done to ensure an even melt and prevent tunneling.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Never burn your candle for more than the recommended time. Doing so can cause the jar to overheat.
- Make sure the wax pool is free of wick trimmings as well as other debris.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
Stop use when only 1/2" of wax remains - DO NOT let your candle burn itself out.
- Keep lit candles away from flammable objects, children, and pets.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device